good night, sleep tight

 

As far back as I can remember, I hated going to bed.  On any typical night, no matter how tired I was, I fell asleep between 1:30-3 AM.  I’d toss and turn in bed, and when sleep alluded, I’d get up and do something: read, work, blog, sometimes even CLEAN. UHG! 

Then, about 4 months ago, my doctor prescribed Ambien.  It’s Fantastic!  I now look forward to going to bed—sometimes as early as 10:30 at night! CRAZY!  I am bright eyed, well rested and in a much-improved mood.  It’s a wonder what 7-8 hours of sleep a night can do for you!

image

But I’ve been so stressed lately with so much to do, I’m thankful the Ambien has me well rested so that I can deal with everything…but then I realized, I am stressed and have more do to BECAUSE of the Ambien.

The Ambien has taken 3-5 hours of productivity away from me EVERY DAY!

No wonder I can’t get anything done anymore.  I’m behind on my blog reading, haven’t had time to read any books, can’t remember the last time I dusted…but, maybe that’s okay…

I do love my Ambien, and it does love me! 

4 comments:

  1. Sleep is better than being caught up. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Has me chuckling!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have weird dreams under normal circumstances. REALLY weird, that I remember in freakish detail. With the Ambien, the dreams are fewer and less weird.

    ReplyDelete