I love my kitchen….Cook Top

When we redid the kitchen, we moved the cook top from the Center Island that was there to the perimeter.  We wanted it on the most visible wall when you entered the room, and we wanted it to be pretty.

The BEFORE

Kitchen2
And the AFTER

Kitchen2a
The BEFORE

Kitchen5

And the AFTER

071

I love the lighted glass cabinets above, the fantastic job the cabinet makers did on the curved cabinetry, which is hiding my Zephyr Twister Power Pack for ventilation and light (HIGHLY recommend), my Pot Filler Faucet, and the tile work back splash, with four different sizes of tile, which I designed myself. And I got to help the tile guy, too.  He may have not thought I was being helpful, but I had fun. 

We swapped out to a gas cook top, which I love. And then underneath that are these huge drawers to hold our pots and pans.

060

I love my kitchen cook top!

Linked to Remodelaholics Anonymous.

6 comments:

  1. And I thought my little Craigslist swap-out was cool! You WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen makeover!! We remodeled ours 2 1/2 years ago and I still love it daily!! And you could NEVER talk me out of my gas cooktop. Loved the tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Your kitchen is gorgeous! The PSE really paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp... what a gorgeous kitchen! It looks like you made some really good choices. Love you cabinetry and backsplash. Don't you love having two sinks?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! And having the two sinks is just fantastic! Better than I thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete