Fix for Blog Commenting with Google Account

I haven’t been able to comment on Blogs in AGES! 

My problem: I would type in a comment, choose my Google Account, which would take me to the Google Account log in screen, type in my User Name and Password, and then would be taken back to my comment.  The comment would have been changed to read that I was ANONYMOUSLY posting.  But I still would not be allowed to post my comment this way.

I Googled fixes to the problem and ran into tons of suggestions for enabling third party cookies, telling the blogger to change settings within their own blog, updating JavaScripting, blah, blah, blah.  What worked for me? 

Simple!  When I got to the Google Sign in step, UNCHECK “Stay Signed In” Box. That’s it! Woo Hoo! 

Let me know if that works for you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were having problems, missed you but very glad you're back.

    Have you melted yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked for me, too! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete